https://www.maxcrc.de/wp-content/uploads/2018/11/Anpassung-Logo_250-300x78.jpg 0 0 Support Support https://www.maxcrc.de/wp-content/uploads/2018/11/Anpassung-Logo_250-300x78.jpg Support Support2018-11-30 14:57:302018-11-30 16:12:58Userbooster Light v.4.0
- Completely changed the way you can view and modify attributes of an object: Now regardless of which view is now active (the Tree view or List view), you work with the same objects. That means if you have modified some attributes of an object in the Treeview and then switch to the List view, you will see the very same object with the modified attributes. This makes it more convenient for you to work with objects using different views.
- Greatly improved the performance: you can now within seconds retrieve thousands of objects, modify their attributes and export them back to the server. The product is now really scalable in terms of the number of objects and attributes.
- Streamlined the way you handle particular objects and attributes: you can limit the volume of data by applying an object filter, an attribute filter or both. In addition to a rich set of out of the box object filters, you can create your own object and attribute filters.
- Date/time attributes are now in the current locale format.
- Completely redesigned the LDAP Schema grid to make it easier and more efficient to manage the LDAP schema.
- Added a brand new report wizard that allows you to create printable reports. You can now easily customize the two out of the box report templates or create new ones that meet your demands. Userbooster retrieves data in XML format so you can modify or create your own XSL transformations to control the layout and appearance of objects and attributes in reports.
- You can now save some frequently-used actions (like Export to Directory Server, Create New Report and more) to scripts on the file system. This allows you to execute a particular script in unattended mode as a Windows scheduled task.
- Streamlined and redesigned the application’s user interface.
https://www.maxcrc.de/wp-content/uploads/2018/11/Anpassung-Logo_250-300x78.jpg 0 0 Support Support https://www.maxcrc.de/wp-content/uploads/2018/11/Anpassung-Logo_250-300x78.jpg Support Support2018-11-30 14:56:392018-11-30 16:16:21Userbooster Light v.3.5
- Added drag-and-drop support for all external file types (csv, ldif and xls). You can now grab a file with LDAP data in Windows Explorer and drag into the Import view.
- Now the service for managing Microsoft Exchange Post Offices on remote machines is installed through an msi package, which reduces installing and uninstalling the service to a single mouse click.
- Added a feature that allows you to easily execute in unattended mode all export and import operations that you can normally perform using the user interface. You save the information about what should be exported or imported in a special script and then you can run this script file either by simply clicking on it in Windows Explorer or by executing it from Windows Scheduler.
- You can now export any supported LDAP schema directly to a csv or xls file.
- Installation of prerequisite components was merged with the main installation so you will have to go through only a one-piece installer.
- Added two preconfigured LDAP-Explorer profiles that out of the box allow you to browse public OpenLDAP directories of the University of Michigan.
https://www.maxcrc.de/wp-content/uploads/2018/11/Anpassung-Logo_250-300x78.jpg 0 0 Support Support https://www.maxcrc.de/wp-content/uploads/2018/11/Anpassung-Logo_250-300x78.jpg Support Support2018-11-30 14:55:332018-11-30 16:16:21Userbooster Light
- Support of a generic Web-Monitor Any kind of LDAP objects can be visualized in a grid, which supports sorting searching and some filter for the convient presentation of LDAP attributes.
- Extension of role based profile management for LDAP attributes The catogorized attribute feature enables a fast switching between complete different set of attributes according to the desired information (e.g. telephone book, login properties, etc.)
- Support of command line parameter Now the program can automatically produce XML. XSL oder other output files without any user interface. This feature is very useful when the program wil be integrated in existing framework solutions.
- Enhancement of support of placeholder values Additionally to the existence using attribute names as placeholder, now you can define new strings acting as placeholder.
- Enhancement of configuration of protocol activities The protocol file can now be configured, to save only the necessary informations. This helps to increase the performance executing long term import/export operations.